Zinc Sheets and Coils
The high quality of ASTM B69-13-certified elZinc sheet and coil is made possible by combining the latest cutting edge technologies available on the market with strict quality control.
Zinc rolled products, which are available in Natural or in pre-patinated finishes, Zinc Slate, Zinc Graphite, Zinc Crystal, Zinc Lava, Zinc Oliva, and Zinc Rainbow are ideal for:
- Cladding and roofing
- Rainwater drainage accessories
- Made of zinc with a minimum initial purity of 99.995%, Zinc sheet and coil are characterized by:
- High malleability in any rolling direction
- High stability after forming
- Optimal electro-welding performance due to low surface oil
- Low-cold temperature brittleness
- All Zinc rolled products comply with norms EN988 and ASTM B69-13 (USA), and are always designed to meet the highest possible standards of quality.
Architectural Zinc: Advantages
Durability: elZinc has a very long life. One of the most important characteristics of zinc is that it is highly resistant to atmospheric corrosion. The patina that develops on its surface after a short time is self-healing, ensuring the material’s attractive appearance lasts for decades.
Sustainability: Zinc is one of the few materials used in construction that can be recycled indefinitely without losing its physical and chemical characteristics.
Malleability: elZinc conforms to practically any shape including bends and complex geometric forms. This gives architects great freedom in their designs.
Appearance: elZinc® is a contemporary material, perfectly suited to all types of architecture, both classical and modern.
Variety: elZinc® America offers a huge variety of surface aspects which create a vast number of design possibilities.